Power of Attorney (POA)
A power of attorney (POA) form is a legal document saying you’re granting someone else (the attorney-in-fact) the power to act on your behalf. The biggest benefit to creating a POA is that it allows you to choose who you want to represent you if you’re unable to manage your affairs on your own, rather than having a representative chosen for you.
POA documents can be helpful in any number of situations, and you may want to consider one if you:
- Leave the country frequently or expect to be difficult to reach for any amount of time while traveling.
- Are getting older and want to make sure you have a designated representative to handle your affairs.
- Have minor children or other dependents (such as an aging parent or grandparent for whom you have guardianship) and want to ensure they are cared for in the event you become incapacitated or can’t be reached.
- Are in the process of getting a divorce.
- Own a business or property that you’d like maintained in the event you are incapacitated.
- Are diagnosed with a serious medical condition that will lead to your incapacitation and will need help managing your affairs.
Safeer Corporate Service Providers are proud to offer you a full range of Power of Attorney drafting, representation, translation, legalization and other associated services.
Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced legal professionals who are perfectly equipped to prepare a valid Power of Attorney forms to use in the United Arab Emirates or overseas.
While drafting your Power of Attorney, we take into consideration every detail of your situation to ensure that the Power of Attorney is tailored to your requirements and that it is not just a generic template.
Our Power of Attorney Services are as follows:
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Vehicle Transactions
- Revocation of Existing Power of Attorney.